With increasing tourist attractions in Singapore, tourist flow from India to Singapore is increasing. It is easier to get a Singapore visa if you are a passport holder.
Singapore VISA – Singapore Tourist VISA | Singapore Business VISA For Indians | Processing Time | Singapore VISA Fees
Singapore Tourist Visa
Below are few listed points to keep in mind before applying for the visa.
- Passport holders (Indians) can apply for the tourist visa that allows a stay for maximum period of 30 days with a validity of 2 years.
- Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of entry in Singapore.
- The visa will be multiple entry visa, which means that you can travel multiple times and you won’t have to re-apply for a Singapore tourist visa.
- You also need to place two recent coloured passport size photograph (not to be older than three months). The colour of the top should be in contrast to the white background. One passport size photograph is to be pasted on the visa form and signed across, and the second photograph should be attached with a gem clip along the form.
- You must have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore along with the confirmed return tickets.
Tourist Visa fees is $30.
Singapore Tourist Visa Processing Time
It may take one working day to process your tourist visa application. This one day does not include the date of submission of application, public holidays and weekends.
Also Read: Top 13 Best Things To Do In Singapore
Singapore Business Visa For Indians
To get a business visa, below are few mentioned points to keep in mind.
- You must have original passport valid for more than 6 months.
- Must have a visa form to be filled and submitted, attached with essential documents.
- 2coloured passport sized photograph, the top should be in contrast to the white background.
- You must carry a confirmed return flight tickets.
- If you are travelling for the first time, then you need a updated 3 months bank statement.
- Covering letter from the Indian company mentioning the details of the applicant, company profile, and details of visit with an invitation letter from Invitee Company.
- Profession proof.
It may take up to 3-4 working days to process your business visa.
Business visa fees is Rs 1950/-.